Gift Cards – Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to any Celeste Home Fashion Gift Card originally purchased by you or someone on your behalf in our showroom or on the celestehomefashion.com website.
- The gift card is valid for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
- If you return goods you have purchased using a gift card, the credit will be issued back to the gift card.
- Use of the Gift Card is limited to the amount of funds held on the Gift Card. The full amount of each purchase, including taxes, will be deducted from the funds held on the Gift Card, up to the total funds available on the Gift Card. Any unused balance will be placed in the recipient's Gift Card account and is not transferable. If you make a purchase and there are insufficient funds held on the Gift Card to cover that purchase, you must pay the difference by a valid method of payment.
- The risk of loss and title for Gift Cards pass to the purchaser upon our electronic transmission to the purchaser. Celeste Home Fashion is not responsible for and will not replace lost or stolen Gift Cards. Protect your Gift Card as if it were cash and safeguard the Gift Card from unauthorized use.
- Celeste Home Fashion reserves the right to amend the gift card and e-gift card terms and conditions from time to time, where we consider it reasonable and necessary to do so.
- Celeste Home Fashion reserves the right to refuse to accept a gift card which we deem to be tampered with, duplicated or which otherwise is suspected to be affected by fraud.
- Gift can not be used to purchase other Gift Cards.
- Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund.
- Gift cards are valid and can be used during sales and special promotions.
- We advise all our customers to carefully read our Terms and Conditions prior to placing an order, to avoid any inconvenience for either party.